Thank you for your interest in scheduling a Resin One on One Session with DesignZ BY CT.
Do you have unanswered questions about epoxy resin? Are you feeling lost and confused on your resin journey? Are you still experiencing bendy, sticky, uncured resin? Let’s talk about it.
Let me help you clarify your process! We will discuss the HOW but also the WHY. Both are very important to your resin journey.
- 1hr zoom session (Eastern Standard Time)
- Discuss your problem areas with resin
- Develop a plan for you to implement immediately
- Post follow up (7) days after the session (via email)
- You will be able to join my private Facebook group for continuous support
- All sales are final! No refunds!
- You must have experience with resin. This is not a resin beginners session.
- I am not a tumbler maker, so I cannot assist with the tumbler process. I can answer questions regarding your resin process.
- After you schedule your session, you will immediately receive your assessment questions. I want to maximize your time so you can get the most of out of the session. The assessment questions must be completed and sent back to me via email within 24 hours of your session.
- You will receive your Zoom link 24 hours before session.
- If you have to reschedule your session, please cancel your appointment no later than 24 hours of our scheduled session. Email email@example.com to reschedule. This can only be done once!
**Please include a valid email when scheduling your session. All communication will be sent via email from: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wish I’d done this one on one session a lot sooner. The wealth of information Candice holds is remarkable. We discussed how to measure the amount of resin required for the moulds, I have an informative list of things I need to buy to help me on my resin journey. I really learnt a lot and would recommend Candice to anyone embarking on resin. And I’m now going to try UV resin. A huge thank you from Dawn in Sunny Dundee in Scotland x
Dawn, it was a pleasure working with you 1:1. I am looking forward to seeing what you create with your future resin art projects.
I’m so happy that took the one on one with Candace. I had given up on resin business, because things weren’t going right. Candace gave me the tools & information to get everything right to get back up & running. Her class is a great help for anyone Needs help with their resin business.
By the end of the session, I was ready to get back to work. She provided me a list of things that would make my business better.
I had done a small amount of work with resin and stopped fall in 2021 because I just simply could not figure it out. Candace and I have talked since the launch of my business and she encouraged me to keep moving forward. We had our session and by the end, I was smiling from ear to ear. We started by walking through my process from start to finish. It is really important that you do write this down, because what I realize is that we do not all necessarily do each step that we think.
By the end of the session, I had a list of MUST HAVE materials so that I can be consistent in this practice. As well as some helpful tips on how to fix mistakes that I thought were not possible. I have new techniques on how to appropriately measure and mix the resin as well as best practices on application to my paintings. I am feeling fierce and confident. I am excited to show her one piece in particular that is a favorite painting that has fisheyes.
It was a pleasure working with you on your resin journey. I am so glad that you found this One on One valuable. I look forward to seeing your resin projects.
I know so much more after speaking to Candice that I ever imagined. She is very knowledgeable about her craft and She allowed Me to ask questions. I can honestly say I feel empowered and ready to Conquer the World! I am thanking you from the "Bottom of My Heart"!
It was a pleasure working with you Glenda. I’m glad that you found our session helpful. I can’t wait to see how you apply everything that we discussed. You can and will conquer the world
It was a pleasure talking to Candice, she was definitely able to answer all my questions. She gave me some important tips and techniques when designing with resin. I gained so much knowledge in our 1 on 1 session about marketing & pricing and can't wait to get to work.
Kayla, I’m so glad that you found our session helpful. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you, Candice