About the class: PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU REGISTER
Reserve your spot for Jan 2024! Spaces are limited!
Get your creative juices flowing with our live 2-hour workshop on resin art! Whether you're a complete newbie or an experienced artist, this class is perfect for anyone looking to learn the basics of resin art and take their skills to the next level. Our personalized approach focuses on minimizing stress and maximizing fun and opportunity - because creating art should be an enjoyable and rewarding experience!
During the workshop, you'll learn all about our "BIG 3" concept - mixing, measuring, and temperature - which forms the foundation of resin art. We'll provide you with a supply kit containing all the essential tools you need to create stunning resin coasters. And best of all, our intimate class size allows plenty of time for questions and one-on-one instruction, so you'll walk away with a solid understanding of the process.
This workshop is perfect for anyone who's ever felt frustrated or intimidated by resin art. With our expert guidance and hands-on instruction, you'll be able to create beautiful, unique creations that you'll be proud to show off! So don't wait - sign up today and unleash your inner artist!
- 2hr. workshop LIVE on ZOOM with DesignZ By CT
- Supply kit & safety equipment shipped to you
- Step by step instruction on resin art
- Education on how to be safe with resin art
- Resin workbook
- Bi-weekly Zoom Q & A sessions (optional)
- Discounts on future courses
- Identifying your Workspace
- Safety Protocols
- How to properly mix your resin to minimize bubbles and sticky resin?
- How to measure your resin to ensure accuracy with your product?
- How ensure that you have the correct temperature?
- How to ensure that you will be safe while using epoxy resin?
- You will be sent a supply kit in the mail that will include the essential items for the workshop (safety equipment, resin, mold, pigment powders, mixing and measuring materials, and much more).
- If you are new to resin, receiving the supply kit will take the stress away from you searching for the products. I will include a list of additional items that you may want to purchase to optimize your learning experience, but it's not required.
Placing your order for workshop
- Include: correct mailing address, phone number, and email address. Your supply kit will be mailed to you via USPS.
- Your supply kit will be shipped out 1 week prior to workshop date
- Shipping is included for all US orders. If you are outside of the US, you must pay for shipping cost.
After the workshop you will have:
- Link to access the replay 48 hours after the workshop
- Post class homework & support group via Facebook is available to help with your success and growth with resin.
- The space for this workshop is limited
- This LIVE course will be recorded to be added for future shared content on social media.
- This is a LIVE workshop that will require class participation.
- To get the most out of this workshop you will need to dedicate (2 hours) in a quiet and well-ventilated environment.
- Link to access the workshop will be sent 24hours prior to the workshop
- You will also need make sure that your computer/phone is set up with ZOOM prior to workshop date.
- Access to the workshop replay will be only shared after the class with the attendees only.
- If for some reason you are unable to attend the workshop and would like to change for a future date, please email email@example.com with your invoice number and scheduled workshop date 24 hours before your scheduled workshop date. This can only occur once.
- All sales are final. No Refunds.
- **Please include a valid email with your order. All communication regarding this session will be sent via email from DesignZ By CT (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please check your junk/promotional inbox*
I am so appreciative of this workshop I learn so much. I had not started my resin journey because I had a lot of unanswered question. Now that I have received the knowledge from this workshop I feel confident that I can begin to work on different projects. The instructor was great with going over the materials and explaining what everything was for.
The class was nothing short of amazing. Candice took her time , explained everything step by step and in great detail. She made sure I had a good understanding before moving on to the next thing. I love how supportive she is and passionate about her art. I would recommend this class to any one who wants to learn and grow on their resin journey.
This was the best investment I made for myself. The box has everything you need as a beginner . Candace went over everything throughly and gave clear instructions. It was a judgment free zone I was very comfortable talking to her. Candace is very patient and helpful. Invest in yourself and this class you won't be disappointed.
My husband purchased this workshop for me for Christmas!! I had been looking for something to do for my memorial projects!! We seen this workshop and took the class! The box itself was more than I could have ever imagined I learned so much it was so relaxing and peaceful!! Looking at videos are great but learning hands on is the only way to go!! You learn the secrets that videos don’t show you. Candace was patient and very helpful to all questions that was asked!! I call her a genius because she has mastered her passion my passion and left out no secrets!! Even after the class if I have a question she answers them without hesitation!! She is extremely knowledgeable and is not afraid to help you in every aspect of your journey!! I hope you take the opportunity to invest in yourself with this workshop!!
Felicia, thank you so much for taking the time to provide your honest feedback of the workshop. I created this workshop to help others and I’m grateful you felt that experience. As always, I’m here for you if you need me! I can’t wait to watch your journey flourish as you make your memorials.
I recently had the opportunity to attend the resin in a box workshop, and it was absolutely excellent! I was impressed with all the items she included in the box, more than we needed to complete the workshop. Candace went through everything I needed to know to get started with resin and we made coasters during the class. I highly recommend this class to anyone looking to get started or gain more knowledge of working with resin.